Thanks for visiting! I’m Chris Blake, a 39 year old, married man from England, with a long career in graphic design, web development, and marketing. I’ve worked for and alongside a wide range of companies and clients, living and working around the world, and I have acquired a varied, unique and important set of skills.
I hope that you will take a few moments to browse my website to learn a bit more about me, my work and more importantly what services and opportunities I might be able to offer you.
- BAHons Graphic Communication with Typography
- Over 15 years professional experience in the marketing, digital & design
- The first foreigner to be employed by the Chinese Government (PRC)*.
- Worked alongside Vodafone AUZ & NZ in innovation as well as delivering multi-media marketing strategies, design and development of mobile apps and services.
- Project Promotion Manager for the University of Oxford technology transfer business in China, Oxford Innovation Shenzhen.
- Successfully created and developed well over 30 websites, a dozen successful brands, a full range of marketing collateral in both digital and print.
- Managed teams of people, entire large-scale projects from concept to completion
- Specialized in multi-language and multi-cultural projects.
- Content direction, management, and creation.
and much more.